Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Advertisements

Advertisements

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Barkha Bisht wants to be called Barkha Sengupta

The beautiful Barkha, Tollywood’s latest investment, is against carrying on with her surname, Bisht. “I’ll like to call myself Barkha Sengupta,” clarifies Indraneil Sengupta’s wifey.


Tollywood offers are coming to Barkha by the dozens, but one can’t help wondering when she’ll feature in a film opposite Indraneil. “Oh, I would love to do a film with him. Indraneil’s the most goodlooking man in Tollywood and I have a feeling that the real-life chemistry is bound to translate on-screen,” she says thoughtfully.
The actor will be in Kolkata during the Pujas as hubby dearest leaves for the Abu Dhabi premiere of his latest screen outing. “I’m shooting for “Ami Subhas Bolchhi”. Working with Mithun Chakraborty is an experience in itself. To add to my joy, I’m playing a middle-class girl, breaking away from the glam doll image,” she grins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments