Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Advertisements

Advertisements

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sheila ki Jawaani one of my raunchiest songs: Katrina

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif, who has done a sizzling item number Sheila ki Jawaani for her upcoming film Tees Maar Khan, feels that the song is one of the raunchiest she has ever shot.


"It was kind of a learning experience for me.
"It was kind of a learning experience for me. I don't take the song being called item as an offense

There is exposure in the song but it is more about attitude and I was specific about it. It is about dancing with openness and not being inhibited," Katrina said during an interaction here.

"It had be one of the raunchiest songs I have ever shot," she added.

The actress, who showcased a rarely seen avatar of hers in the song, said she had watched many DVDs of old films prior to doing Sheila ki Jawaani.

"Farah gave me a lot of DVDs of older movies not to imitate or emulate. I can never do that even if I wanted to but just to see the way Madhuriji (Dixit) dances and the joy she felt while dancing... how focused and involved she was," Katrina said.

Tees Maar Khan, an action-comedy stars Akshay Kumar and Katrina in the lead and with Akshaye Khanna in a cameo. Salman Khan and Anil Kapoor too have made special appearances in the film, which is releasing on December 24.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments