Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Advertisements

Advertisements

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm Cashing in on my Sexy Tag

Riya Sen, who has been off the party circuit for a while, says she has been tied up with her shows and appearances. "When I am not shooting, I am busy travelling for my work related assignments," says Riya.
Tell her that she has always been referred to as sexy, and she wonders, "I want to know where has this image come from. I have worn saris in Bollywood as well as South films and that has just been dismissed. Now I'm cashing in on my 'sexy' tag with my shows abroad."


The Bong beauty is also awaiting the release of her Bengali film with sister Raima Sen. Both the sisters will be seen sharing screen space in Nauka Dubi which has been directed by Rituparno Ghosh. Riya will be seen in the role of a simpleton while Raima will play the glamour queen. "Nauka Dubi releases next year and until then I am not going to do any more Bengali films." Though Riya also got a few offers for Hollywood films, nothing caught her fancy. "I did get a few offers but none that I wanted to be a part of. I'd rather be here and do meaningful work," she counters.
Meanwhile she is busy with her future projects, which include A Strange Love Story and Tere Mere Phere. "In the former, I play a carefree girl who is a bit of a hippie at heart. The latter will see me as a traditional Himachali girl who is alive wire, a chatterbox," ends Riya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments