Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Advertisements

Advertisements

Popular Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 27, 2010

Variety is the spice of life for Kangana

  Kangna’s currently shooting for Double Dhamaal, after which she starts work on Priyadarshan’s Tezz Bullet Train and then David Dhawan’s Rascals. She is happy to take on several projects because it gives her the chance to exhibit her versatility. “In Manu Weds Tanu (opposite Maddy), I play a rebellious girl from Kanpur; in No Problem, I play a shack owner; in Game, I play a cop; and in Knock Out, I play a journalist. So, there’s no possibility of there being any similarities between my roles,” she maintains. And talking about her reported fall out with mentor Anurag Basu, she says, “Actors need to grow. I’m not keen on doing something I don’t want to do. Anurag offered me this character (mentallychallenged girl in his Silence) and I wasn’t comfortable playing,” She adds, “But it doesn’t mean I won’t work with him again.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Comments